Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 1.

Apparently the computer labs actually adhere to lab hours this year? I'm so used to them always being open, I've gotten spoiled. So, Lessons 1 + 2 + 3 are to-be-posted upon completion, and I've got to make an effort to get to the labs during daylight.

With regards to the book project:

I have a lot of different book ideas that have been on hold until the adamandeve book is complete, because I know there's a good chance that once started I'll just get wrapped up in that and adamandeve might well fall to the wayside. So it's really more a matter of paring things down than it is of coming up with something; for now, I think I'd really like to work on a dream-based book, specifically, The Chickenfarm Coffeehouse, ft. Molly and his mullet.

It's full of some truly bizarre, strange, and fearful loathesome images, and is actually lengthy to the degree that I will probably pare it down. But, for the next post: the dream in its entirety.

No comments: